Arch Drive Madison
Evergreene Homes is building their beautiful floorplan the Madison in Falls Church. The home is in a great location, close to shopping centers and nearby parks. This home is located in the highly remarked Lemon Road Elementary School pyramid. This craftsman inspired 6,377 SF, 5 bed and 5.5 bath home was designed specifically for the specific needs of today’s modern family. Coming in Fall of 2021.
This Madison home will include the following Platinum features:
• 6,377 SF, 5 BD, 5.5 BA with Two Car Finished Garage
• Deluxe Kitchen With Stainless Steel Appliances, Quartz Countertops and Butler’s Pantry
• Hardwood Flooring on the Main Level, Stairs, Upper Level Hallway
• Coffered Ceiling in Family Room with Stone Fireplace
• Main Level Guest Suite with Bathroom
• Main Level Study
• Owner’s Suite Includes Hardwood Floors and Box Ceiling
• Owner’s Bathroom includes Quartz Countertops
• Upper Level Laundry Room with Sink and Cabinets
• Finished Lower Level Rec Room, Exercise Room, Media Room AND Bedroom and Bathroom
• James Hardie Color Plus Cement Siding
• Decorative Post Lantern and Flagstone Pavers on Front Porch
• Our homes include energy efficient home construction with 2×6 framing and a 10 Year, 2 Year and 1 Year Warranty program.
Questions? Call 703.667.7878 or email Sales@EvergreeneHomes.com and we will help start the process of building your next dream home!
JOB ID: PM14 0006
Pricing, financing, and offers are subject to change without notice. Certain restrictions may apply. Photos shown may be for representative purposes only. Above information is believed to be accurate but should not be relied on without verification. See Sales Representative for complete details. Brokers Warmly Welcomed. © 2018. The Evergreene Companies, L.L.C. expressly reserves its copyright, commonlaw property rights and all other intellectual property rights in these plans. these plans shall not be modified, changed or reproduced in any form or matter, nor shall they be assigned to any third party without the express written permission and consent of the Evergreene Companies. L.L.C.