Experience the joy of building a personalized home without the stress of a fully custom home by building a semi-custom home. Instead of building a floorplan from scratch, a semi-custom home allows you to personalize a floorplan that has already been built multiple times before – saving you time, money, and headaches.
How does it work?
Evergreene Homes builds semi-custom homes in Virginia, Delaware, and parts of Maryland, and we’d love to bring your dream home to life. You have the option of building on a lot you already own or on one of ours. We also have homes that are currently being built at any given time, which are still available to personalize for a limited time before construction is finished.
Why should you choose semi-custom over custom?
Building a semi-custom home is a much more practical and desirable option for a lot of people, as compared to building a fully custom home, which takes a considerable amount more time and effort to complete. Some of the benefits of semi-custom homes include:
1. More affordable and predictable pricing
2. Faster timelines with more reliability
3. Pleasant, less stressful home building experience
4. Ability to preview floorplans and home selections prior to building
5. Easy and less time-consuming design process
6. Work with a pre-assembled team you can trust
7. Option to build on your current lot, or a lot you already own
If you’re ready to get started or would like to learn more about our semi-custom offerings, we would love to talk with you. Contact Us to get all your questions answered today.