Glenwood Place Camdyn 7a
Evergreene Homes is proud to announce the release of three beautiful homes at Glenwood Place.
This secluded wooded Cul-de-sac located in Fairfax County provides a great opportunity to own a beautiful new energy efficient Evergreene Home with convenient access to the regions shopping, dining, schools, travel and employment centers, as well as within walking distance of the historical Munson Hills Park.
Glenwood Place is just a short commute to Alexandria, Arlington and Washington DC. Glenwood Place is located in the highly desirable area of Falls Church, located at an area called Seven Corners, where Leesburg Pike, U.S. Route 50, Sleepy Hollow Road, and Wilson Boulevard intersect.This is a rare opportunity to own a new home in a well-established community and the perfect place to call home! No HOA and High Speed Internet Available.
Among the special Platinum features included in this home are:
• 6,087 SF, 5 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms
• Deluxe Kitchen with Upgraded Stainless Steel Appliances, Quartz Countertops and Oversized Island (with Storage)
• 9’ Ceiling on All Levels
• Morning Room
• Hardwood Flooring on Main Level, Upper Level Hallway and Oak Stairs
• Coffered Ceiling in Family Room with Linear Fireplace
• Mudroom with Built Ins
• Upper Level Laundry Room with Cabinet and Sink
• Luxurious Owners Bathroom with Quartz Countertops, Dual Vanities and Freestanding Tub
• Finished Lower Level Rec Room with Bedroom, Full Bath and Media Room
• Walkout Basement
• Flagstone Pavers on Front Porch and Stairs
• James Hardie Color Plus Cement Siding
Please contact us with any questions and be among the lucky few that will move in to their new home in January 2023.
JOB ID: LEBN
Pricing, financing, and offers are subject to change without notice. Certain restrictions may apply. Photos shown may be for representative purposes only. Above information is believed to be accurate but should not be relied on without verification. See Sales Representative for complete details. Brokers Warmly Welcomed. © 2018. The Evergreene Companies, L.L.C. expressly reserves its copyright, commonlaw property rights and all other intellectual property rights in these plans. these plans shall not be modified, changed or reproduced in any form or matter, nor shall they be assigned to any third party without the express written permission and consent of the Evergreene Companies. L.L.C.