Northern Virginia Builder has expanded operations and is seeking New Home Construction Assistant Project Manager to assist in leading new home building operations. Candidate will be responsible for managing multiple job sites across the Northern Virginia area.
Provide management supervision for all phases of the construction project, including coordinating workers, material and equipment ensuring that specifications are being followed, work is proceeding on schedule and within budget. Assist with coordination of permits, inspection and new home punch out and review.
Candidate will act as the company representative meeting with clients to explain construction requirements.
• Minimum two years new home construction experience.
• Must be familiar with OSHA job site requirements.
• Must possess valid driver’s license with good driving record and reliable transportation.
• Good verbal and written communications skills.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish is a definite plus.
• Must pass drug and background investigation.
Qualified candidates should forward resume with salary requirements to: Resumes@TheEvergreeneCompanies.com. Please include EVG-APM in the subject line of the email. Resumes that do not include salary requirements will be removed from consideration.
EOE – M/F/D/V – Drug Free