Evergreene Homes has expanded operations and is seeking New Home Construction Assistant Project Managers in the Northern Virginia, Lake Anna and Harrisonburg areas to assist in leading new home building operations.
The Assistant Project Manager is responsible for assisting the Project Manager in supervising the home building process.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist the PM in managing subcontractor duties including scheduling, installation, quality control and safety.
- Responsible for completion of punch lists.
- Installation of all house worksheet standard feature(s), option(s) and various product(s) selections based on the scopes of work.
- Ensure vendor installations conform to Evergreene Homes contract and scopes of work.
- Ensure homes are built to published schedules and within established budgets.
- Evergreene Homes representative to local jurisdictions, vendors and purchasers.
- Ensures each house is 100% complete for Customer Care Manager Quality Walk.
- Various administrative duties such as ordering building materials and reviewing selections with vendors.
- Complete all other duties as assigned by the PM.
- Represent the company professionally in all internal and external interactions and communications
- Adhere to industry OSHA safety standards and help promote a safe working environment.
- College degree preferred.
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent multitasking skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized.
Qualified candidates should submit resume along with salary requirements to Resumes@EvergreeneHomes.com.
Please include EVG-APM and location area of interest in the Subject Line of your response. Resumes must include salary requirements for consideration.
EOE – M/F/D/V – Drug Free
Salary is commensurate with experience.