Oakton View, by Evergreene Homes in Oakton, VA, is a vibrant community where people can live, work and play. Spacious single-family homes in the perfect location! This neighborhood is a place where classic architecture and quality craftsmanship bond seamlessly.
Oakton View will offer seven floorplans to choose from – Including Main Level Living and the following Included Platinum features:
• 3,691 – 7,300 Square Feet with your choice of up to 7 Bedrooms, up to 4.5 Bathrooms and up to 3 Car Side Load Garages
• Gourmet Kitchen Upgraded Stainless Steel Appliances
• Hardwood flooring on the Main Level and Upper Level Hallway
• Coffered Ceiling in Family Room (per plan)
• James Hardie Color Plus Cement Siding
• Stone front elevation water table
• Flagstone Front Porch, Stoop and Stairs (per plan)
• Sideload Garage(s) with Post Light
• Energy Efficient Home Construction with 2×6 framing
Questions? Call 703.667.7878 or email Sales@EvergreeneHomes.com and we will help start the process of building your next dream home!
*Meetings will be held offsite.*
Pricing, financing, and offers are subject to change without notice. Certain restrictions may apply. Photos shown may be for representative purposes only. Above information is believed to be accurate but should not be relied on without verification. See Sales Representative for complete details. Brokers Warmly Welcomed. © 2018. The Evergreene Companies, L.L.C. expressly reserves its copyright, commonlaw property rights and all other intellectual property rights in these plans. these plans shall not be modified, changed or reproduced in any form or matter, nor shall they be assigned to any third party without the express written permission and consent of the Evergreene Companies. L.L.C.
Building a home in the comfort and style of your life
HERS® Index Score
Our homes consistently receive top quality HERS scores indicating their superior energy efficiency. This means your home is comfortable and affordable each and every month. Learn More About HERS®
Evergreene is proud to offer numerous energy efficient materials and features in our homes as standard options. Learn More