Hillside Drive Wellington
Estimated Delivery Early 2020!
Evergreene Homes brings the Wellington Model to Falls Church, Virginia in the established Pimmit Hills neighborhood. This luxury home is perfect for families of all sizes. This homesite is located in a highly ranked school district for all school levels and will be available to move in Early 2020!
This Nottingham Model is a classic craftsman design with an open floor plan and the following features:
• 4,191 SF and 5 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms with a 2 car garage
• Upgraded Deluxe Kitchen with Over-sized Quartz Island and Countertops and Butler’s Pantry
• Hardwood Floors on Main Level, Stairs and Upper Level Hallway and Owner’s Bedroom
• Study on Main Level Perfect for a Home Office
• Fireplace with Family Room with Coffered Ceiling
• Owner’s Suite with Box Ceiling, Walk In Closet
• Upper Level Laundry Room with Cabinets and Sink
• Mud Room Directly Inside from Garage
• Finished Lower Level Rec Room, Bedroom and Bathroom
• Energy Efficient Home Construction with 2×6 Framing
Job ID: PIM7 0007
Pricing, financing, and offers are subject to change without notice. Certain restrictions may apply. Photos shown may be for representative purposes only. Above information is believed to be accurate but should not be relied on without verification. See Sales Representative for complete details. Brokers Warmly Welcomed. © 2018. The Evergreene Companies, L.L.C. expressly reserves its copyright, commonlaw property rights and all other intellectual property rights in these plans. these plans shall not be modified, changed or reproduced in any form or matter, nor shall they be assigned to any third party without the express written permission and consent of the Evergreene Companies. L.L.C.
Building a home in the comfort and style of your life
HERS® Index Score
Our homes consistently receive top quality HERS scores indicating their superior energy efficiency. This means your home is comfortable and affordable each and every month. Learn More About HERS®
Evergreene is proud to offer numerous energy efficient materials and features in our homes as standard options. Learn More