Only 5 units remain at Columbia Place!
Now you can live on the hottest corner of Columbia Pike and South Walter Drive. This Evergreene community of condominiums and townhomes perfectly fits this beautifully revitalized and urban neighborhood. Columbia Place consists of both a mid-rise residential condominium, as well as 8 single family townhomes. All 14 individual condos within the mid-rise will provide a limited number of lucky Arlingtonians two bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms of elegant living elevated over two new shopping opportunities. These condos have spectacular views of downtown Arlington, the Army Navy Country Club, and a lucky few will have a stunning view of D.C. Just steps from public transportation, and great shopping and dining opportunities within blocks of your front door.
Columbia Place earned a walk score of 91! Simply stated as: "Walker’s Paradise Daily errands do not require a car." Click here for more information.
For more information about this community, please contact our Sales Team at 703.667.7878 or email to Sales@EvergreeneHomes.com.
There are home/s available for immediate delivery in this community! Click here to view them!
Inquire about this community
1. Head south on U.S. 1 S/14th St NW
2. Use the right 2 lanes to merge onto I-395 S toward Richmond
3. Keep left to stay on I-395 S
4. Take exit 8A for VA-27/Washington Blvd toward Pentagon South Parking/S Arl Ridge Rd
5. Keep right, follow signs for Virginia 27/Virginia 244/Washington Boulevard/Columbia Pike/South Arl Ridge Road and merge onto VA-27 W/S Washington Blvd
Continue on S Washington Blvd. Take VA-244 W/Columbia Pike to S Edgewood St
6. Use the right lane to merge onto VA-27 W/S Washington Blvd
7. Use the right lane to turn slightly right onto S Washington Blvd
8. Use the right lane to take the VA-244 E/Columbia Pike ramp to Navy Annex
9. Turn left onto VA-244 W/Columbia Pike
10. Turn left onto S Edgewood St
11. Columbia Place will be on your right after one block
From Virginia – Begin on I66-E
1. Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 64A to merge onto I-495 S toward Richmond
2. Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 50 A-B to merge onto US-50 E/Arlington Blvd toward Arlington
3. Continue on S Fillmore St. Take S Walter Reed Dr to S Edgewood St
4. Turn right onto S Fillmore St
5. Continue onto S Walter Reed Dr
6. Turn left onto Columbia Pike
7. Turn right onto S Edgewood St
8. Columbia Place will be on your right after one block