Responsible for scheduling and hosting client design meetings (possible evenings and weekends), inputting interior selections into Evergreene’s software, and maintaining proactive communication with clients in order to meet stringent build timelines.
• Schedule and host client meetings at Evergreene’s Design Center
• Assist clients with making interior design selections from Evergreene’s portfolio of offerings
• Develop expert knowledge of all Evergreene floor plans and structural options
• Develop expert knowledge of all Evergreene’s selections and finishes as they relate to specific communities and regions
• Maintain a current understanding of desirable interior design trends and how they can be achieved within Evergreene’s program
• Generate customer sales addendums and track with clients to completion
• At request, attend pre-construction meetings with clients and project manager to ensure selection accuracy from contract to construction
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Experience in Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Outlook, Excel, Etc.)
• Customer service experience preferred
• High-quality written and verbal communication skills
• The ability to manage multiple projects/contracts at one time with organization and accuracy
• Days and times of hours worked will vary based on the needs of customer appointments, a minimum of (2) office days are required per week.
• Work conditions are typical of an office environment, though visits to models and communities across the regions may be necessary.
• Must have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license to attend off-site meetings or day-trip visits to community models as far at Baltimore, MD.
• Candidates must be able to lift up to 25lbs (for selection samples and boards).
The list above is not intended to be all inclusive, but does provide a range of activities which will develop over time as needs arise and opportunities present themselves.
Please forward resumes to Erin Herman: