Approximately 12-20 Hours Per Week
Requires (1) Weekend Per Month
• Support Community Sales Manager and Office Staff to promote new home sales within your assigned communities.
• Maintain a tidy, welcoming environment in the Model Home in order to effectively host and tour prospective buyers through the property.
• Must be able to walk construction sites and undeveloped property in a safe manner to demonstrate communities, model homes, and production homes (which may be at various stages of construction), and/or available homes sites.
• Monitor and record daily customer traffic within internal CRM in a timely manner and for report generation.
• Provide timely and consistent follow-up with customers and Community Sales Manager on prospective buyers by setting cost estimate appointments, and any additional meeting that may be required to move a prospective buyer through the contract process.
• Develop an in-depth knowledge of the competitive marketplace, including other builders, product, communities, local market trends, sales, advertising and demographics.
• Shop the competition and gather brochures and photos to share with management.
• Participate in & direct community promotions and marketing activities.
• Process completed paperwork to track hours worked and sales commissions when applicable.
• Manage the interior and exterior condition of the model homes and communicate with the field and office for any additional maintenance needs.
• Must have a strong work ethic, effective communication skills, be highly organized and exhibit maximum efficiency and possess a team player attitude. Must also have willingness to provide positive support and interaction with co-associates, customers, outside Real Estate agents and Brokers.
• Must be able to communicate effectively about On Your Lot sales as an option and refer prospects to Signature On Your Lot Program when unable/unwilling to purchase in assigned community.
• Must work within assigned territory, and/or have the ability to work in any area within a 1 hour drive of your territory.
The list above is not intended to be all inclusive, but does provide a range of activities which will develop over time as needs arise and opportunities present themselves.
Individuals interested in applying for this position should send their Resume and Cover Letter to Erin Herman; firstname.lastname@example.org