Job Summary: Reporting to the Operations Coordinator this position will assist with administrative management of the Eastern Shore/Maryland Division.
- Oversee all aspects of invoice approvals and processing;
- Scan Invoices with POs;
- Forward invoices to appropriate Manager for coding, create POs and scan;
- Invoice tracking/filing, maintain current data in tracker;
- Coordinate with Accounting to verify Payments;
- Provide support to Purchasing Department on vendor and invoicing questions;
- Write all variable cost PO’s and additional PO’s at request of accounting, purchasing and Division President.
- Oversee all aspects of vendor setup and insurance compliance, maintain requirements;
- Provide support to vendors during the setup process;
- Provide support to vendors with invoicing issues and questions.
- Provide support as needed with scheduling customer walks & vendor appointments;
- Update Warranty Tracker Report weekly;
- Create Warranty books for each homeowner prior to PSO;
- Create zero dollar PO’s for tracking of warranty work;
- Compile and maintain Warranty office files;
- Process PSO paperwork including PSWC, turn into Chantilly.
- Learn all levels of the software and utilize the program to the fullest capacity
- Updating and maintaining HERS score reporting for company tracking
- Updating and maintaining QI (Quality Inspection) reporting for Production Team use
- Misc. check request submission & follow up;
- Support management staff as directed;
- FedEx receipts-transmit to Chantilly;
- Office Equipment management (copier service and counts);
- Office Supplies- ordering for sales models and main office;
- Management of all office Filing & Organization;
- GReeting guests and answering of main phone line;
- Ensure package and mail deliveries are delivered correctly;
- Assist Operations Coordinator by performing general administrative duties including preparing and following up on correspondence, requests, schedules and reports, legal documents, confidentiality agreements, expense reports, memos and other similar documents; processing mail and circulating industry information as received.
The list above is not intended to be all inclusive, but does provide a range of activities which will develop over time as needs arise and opportunities present themselves.
All responsibilities outlined above are based on work conditions at the time of job description preparation and will change as business conditions continue to change. It is the intent for all The Evergreene Companies associates to concentrate their work in specific areas, however both parties must agree that this is subject to workload demands and duties may vary accordingly.