Responsible for managing the activities of construction projects, ensuring construction schedules, safety, SWPPP, quality standards, and customer satisfaction are maintained throughout the construction process.
• Manage production schedules and job progress to ensure adherence to established processes.
• Ensure all homes are 100% complete before the established pre-occupancy orientation date.
• Scheduling and supervising subcontractors.
• Interfacing with Sales and Marketing Representatives and customers.
• Monitor quality control processes, ensuring compliance with safety and SWPPP programs and policies.
• Resolve issues/conflicts related to daily construction activities (e.g., vendor contracts, work orders, job progress and design).
• Manage and provide warranty service.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• 5 plus years previous construction experience.
• Ability to build rapport with vendors, building officials and homeowners.
• Ability to identify unsafe conditions and enforce safety policies.
• Strong organizational skills and time management skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in a business discipline or working equivalent.
• Valid Drivers License.
• Working conditions will be in the field daily under a wide variety of weather conditions in homes in various states of construction.
• Weekend, evening and some holidays will be required to meet and maintain performance goals.
Qualified candidates should submit resume along with salary requirements to Resumes@EvergreeneHomes.com. Please include EVG-PM in the Subject Line of your response. Resumes must include salary requirements for consideration.
EOE – M/F/D/V – Drug Free
Salary is commensurate with experience.