EXTRAORDINARY OPPORTUNITY FOR THE RIGHT PERSON…Looking for an energetic & committed sales professional for an immediate New Home Community Sales Manager opening at Delaware Beach with great earnings potential ($100k plus). Evergreene Homes is a private regional home builder (DE, MD, VA & NC) that offers exceptional value to its customers with extraordinary design and superior craftsmanship in great locations. We are looking for a “self-starter” with an outgoing personality and the ability to demonstrate self-motivation, strategic thinking, resourcefulness to achieve goals under limited supervision. The New Home Community Sales Manager could be placed in communities throughout the Delaware Beach region; therefore, flexibility is a must. Community Sales Manager job description includes but is not limited to the following:
- Manage all aspects of new home sales within your assigned communities.
- Demonstrate communities, model homes, and production homes (which may be at various stages of construction), and/or available home sites.
- Monitor and record daily customer traffic within internal CRM in a timely manner and for report generation.
- Provide timely and consistent follow-up with customers and lead database from initial contact to closing with proficient and detailed record keeping of all communications throughout the home buying process.
- Travel throughout the local markets in order to self-generate sales from Realtor/Co-Broker businesses, referrals and self-prospecting.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the competitive marketplace, including other builders, product, communities, local market trends, sales, advertising and demographics.
- Participate in & direct neighborhood promotions and marketing activities.
- Attend Community Sales and Construction meetings weekly for each assigned community.
- Attend sales meetings to review neighborhood status and sales strategies.
- Lead and/or assist in processing complete paperwork to result in home closings in a timely manner.
- Manage the condition of the model homes by communicating with the field and office for all maintenance needs daily.
- Maintain 5-day work week, including only 3 weekends a month.
- Must have a strong work ethic, effective communication skills, be highly organized and exhibit maximum efficiency and possess a team player attitude. Must also have a willingness to provide positive support and interaction with co-associates, customers, outside Real Estate agents and Brokers.
EOE – M/F/D/V – Drug Free
Interested candidates should submit resume with salary requirements to Resumes@TheEvergreeneCompanies.Com in a PDF format.