Discover Catoctin Springs in Leesburg, VA. Discretionary homebuyers will enjoy choosing from a variety of models that provide everything from charming country living defined by standing seam metal roofs, to traditional colonials and floor plans that offer first floor owner’s suites.
• Enjoy the privacy of 3 wooded acres homesites with stunning mountain views
• Homes offer 3,300+ sq. ft. of living space on 3 levels
• Fantastic upgrades throughout the home
• Spacious interiors and exteriors, perfect for families & family gatherings!
• Live in close proximity to the conveniences of shopping and dining in downtown Leesburg.
• Children will attend Loudoun County’s award winning schools.
Visit Loudoun County, VA!
For more information about this community, please contact our Sales Team at 703.667.7878 or email to Sales@EvergreeneHomes.comFAN US
Inquire about this community
Catoctin Springs, consisting of 18 homesites, is just minutes to Historic Downtown Leesburg, Leesburg Corner Outlet Mall, dining, and Loudoun County’s award winning schools. Although Catoctin Springs also enjoys a close proximity to the Dulles Greenway, the naturally private setting offers a rare elevated wooded experience, uncommon in most Loudoun communities. Weekends at Catoctin Springs lend themselves to incredible outdoor experiences. Hikers will relish the scenic Heritage Trail, a three state trail that treks along the Historic Potomac River. Canoeing on the Potomac from Leesburg to Algonkian Regional Park is just a short two hour relaxing ride. Bikers will find miles of peaceful riding along the W&OD trail which extends from Purcellville to Washington D.C. and beyond. And when it comes time to finally unwind, nothing provides a better escape than three wooded acres of privacy.